Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Planning a Party : HARD!

This is not my first time to plan a party. I have actually been told I was a born organizer since I was in highschool, planning our soirees and my own debut. I've also had 2 boys, to which I am the sole organizer for all their parties. But I can truthfully say that my daughter's first birthday and the 3 kids' dedication is by far the hardest. It's like playing event organizer to a really hard-to-please client and not getting paid for it. Sigh.

What were my preps?

1. Caterer
2. Photo/Video
3. Venue
4. Motif
5. Giveaways/Souvenirs
6. Outfits
7. Entertainment
8. Food cart
9. Booths

and a lot more (small but) intricate details which are necessary to make this event successful.

And as I have mentioned, I have a hard-to-please-fickleminded client. So help me, God! :)

Here is a pic of our venue : (of which I'm actually quite proud of)


No comments:

Post a Comment