Monday, December 8, 2014

Amidst the typhoon Ruby

As I write this, my family and I are watching and waiting as to what happens when the typhoon Ruby reaches Metro Manila. It's around 5:30PM and its super dark outside. Currently experiencing just some rains and a really cold weather. Yes, winds too. But so far, that's all we have. Still praying that it won't be as destructive as it's predicted to be. Here's what has been posted on Pag-Asa DOST Facebook page :

https://www.facebook.com/PAGASA.DOST.GOV.PH

Here are pictures of the street where we live : (thank you Instagram)
About 2 years ago. The help, baby T and kuya Ju.

On regular days :) 

The hubby looking onto the foggy distance

As you can see, we live on a really high area. If I can only show you what that foggy distance looks like. You'll see the mountains of Bulacan and Rizal. So we are flood free, but definitely not free from flying roofs and trees.

Still thankful that even during storms like these, I feel (my family does too) very tranquil and serene. I know that it's because we prayed for it and God knows me too much to let me worry, that he has sent his Spirit of Peace in this household. Thank You Jesus. 

This morning, I sent this bible verse to my Mom-in-law and Tita-in-law :
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Luke%208:24
This is something so powerful from the Bible especially during these times. We are reminded not to worry about things that we can't handle. Surrender them all to God. And He will take care of everything. 

So I end this post by saying.. Stay safe and dry. Pray. Be at peace. 

God bless us all!


No comments:

Post a Comment