Friday, June 10, 2011

What I have now...

Got a mail regarding a comment in one of my old blogs. So I started to read. I was a really unhappy, depressed, whiny woman! That was 5 years ago. I think I still am, though, but in a mature kinda way (that, I'd like to think!).

I was really sad. I can't help but pity the person I was. I was constantly looking for things from different areas in my life. I only had 1 child then. Maybe the kids brought more "life" to me, more optimism. Come to think of it, I think I have more patience, more time, more humility, more "ground".. I'm more like what I need to be.

I guess it was the pressure. It was the environment, the people around me. Actually, things started to get really bad after that. Then it was okay again. Then bad again. Okay, bad, okay, bad. It's okay now though. And I seriously hope it stays this way. Although there are missing "parts" of me now (hubby being away and all), I still consider this time as one of the "better" days.

See yah.

No comments:

Post a Comment