Sunday, July 3, 2011

Revived!


I have been a hermit!

I missed blogging. Internet was down for a few days and I have been really busy with momhood. But now I'm back! And I hope this one's for good. (regular updates, please)

So, what has happened? Let me tell you a quick view... first, was my eldest son's 9th birthday. Oh, that was a busy day, err, week! MIL and I cooked and prepped food for his classmates and teachers on the day of his birthday. Then I prepped for another party that was held here at our house Saturday of that week. I was here and there afterwards. Now, its the fourth of July and it's a hurray day for me, considering I've got most bases covered now. Bills and all. I just need to find myself a good project this month so I can help out in payments and of course, buy myself a really nice gift. Just because.

Hope to see you guys here soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment