Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Back in the game?

How do I go back in being a work-at-h0me-mom? It has been months (ok, a year maybe) since I haven't been doing some real work online. Hubby and mother-in-law asked me not to. But this time, since things are going downhill (well, not exactly.. i just can't seem to think of a better word) financially, I think I need to revive an old money-making business.

How do I do that? It's not like I have all the time in the world. I have learned to be too domesticated the last couple of months, that I have my hands full already. So yes, please tell me how do I do it?

I know I'm good at certain "virtual assistance" stuff but I'm humble enough to say not all of them.

I will start small. Small steps again. Then I'll tell you about it.

While waiting, you can visit my other sites :)
http://manilaassistant.webs.com (my business website)

No comments:

Post a Comment